HEXTECH - Delta Base Bundle (STL Download)
Model Name: Hextech Delta Base
Model Designer: Thunderhead Studio
Model Line: Sci-Fi 6mm
Kit Material: STL File
Configuration Options: N/A
Scale: 6mm (1/285)
Hextech - Delta Base is a modular, prefab base that is deployed from the Borealis Dropships Cargo Container Modules. It is rugged, quick to setup and capable of supporting human life in a hostile environment or the vacuum of space and is commonly used as a staging base for larger operations. The compound is made up from a variety of different structures and an optional enclosed bridge system that can be used to allow access from building to building without going outside.
Prefab options include Personnel living quarters, industrial shops, a self sufficient powering station and portable mech bays for in field repairs/rearming. The bays themselves are not well suited for Assault class mechs, but should accommodate heavies and lower.
The Delta Base system is a modular outpost/base created from a variety of deployable prefabs with optional raised corridor connectors. As such its applicable to all the great features of the HEXTECH system which can be viewed HERE. The bundle contains 5 main structures of various size and a collection of 5 modular raised pipe sections that can be used to create any piping network you could dream of.
This bundle includes HEXTECH Universal features and Magnet Connections, read below for more information
- HEXTECH Universal. The Universal base system was designed to give players the option of removing their terrain pieces from the HEXTECH base and using them in other gaming systems. Change formats on the fly without compromise!
- Magnet Connections. Sockets have been added to each file of this bundle, allowing you to install magnets to each section and connect them in any combination of your choosing. This should greatly enhance the functionality of the system when its on your table, reducing the odds of it moving around.
By purchasing this bundle you are acknowledging you have read our terms and services page located HERE
Contents are Digital STL's for Home 3D Printing
- Power Distribution Plant
- Personnel Prefab in 3 configurations
- Mech Bay Prefab
- Industrial Prefab in 3 configurations
Walkway Corridor Connectors
(1) Walkway Corridor Straight Section Female to Female File
(1) Walkway Corridor Straight Section Male to Female File
(1) Walkway Corridor Straight Section Male to Male File
(1) Walkway Corridor Curved Section File
(1) Walkway Corridor 3 Way Intersection File
Files include 2 basing options: Standard Hexed and optional HEXTECH Universal.
Digital Refund Policy and After Purchase Support
Due to the nature of digital purchases and the inability to retract the files delivered, we are unable to offer refunds in 99% of all cases where a purchase is made. For this reason we offer a number of free sampler files that we strongly recommend you download and test before finalizing any purchases. When in doubt, ask! We operate a professional 3D printer farm and have the experience required to tell you if the files are suitable for your machine or not.
After purchase support at the studio is excellent. You can read about our commitment to it HERE. As an overall summary if there are any problems with the files themselves please contact us and it will be investigated and fixed. All our files are tested extensively before released, but with the ever growing number of different machines and slicers, its wise to remain vigilant to developing problems. Steel Warrior Studios itself cannot guarantee assistance with basic machine operation or machine troubleshooting, we can only guarantee help with the files themselves. For general troubleshooting with your 3D printer, we recommend joining our community discord where I, and many other veterans of the technology can offer assistance.