HEXTECH - Industrial Fluidworks (STL Download)
Model Name: Hextech Industrial Fluidworks
Model Designer: Thunderhead Studio
Model Line: Sci-Fi 6mm
Production: Steel Warrior Studios 3D Printing Service
Kit Material: PLA FDM Plastic
Configuration Options: N/A
Scale: 6mm (1/285)
The Industrial Fluidworks is a common configuration for a wide variety of fluid related transportation and processing plants across all major cities, industrial centers and even off world outposts/colonies. With the ability to easily expand and adapt the system to the requirements of the situation, its used extensively for water systems, fuel processing and storage, and waste management.
The Industrial Fluidworks is a highly modular industrial system from the HEXTECH line. As such its applicable to all the great features of the HEXTECH system which can be viewed HERE. The bundle contains 5 main structures of various size and a collection of 5 modular raised pipe sections that can be used to create any piping network you could dream of.
This bundle includes 2 new features that separate it from the previous HEXTECH STL releases:
- "Dual Function HEXTECH" is a file format that includes a baseless version of each of the core structure files that can be used in the normal Hexless manner by themselves. In addition we have included a supporting optional hex base that is separate from the structure, which will allow you to drop it on the base and create a regular HEXTECH terrain piece. The advantage of this new system is you can use your terrain in multiple game systems without owning a separate version of the files and needing to print multiple formats of each.
- Magnet Connections. Sockets have been added to each file of this bundle, allowing you to install magnets to each section and connect them in any combination of your choosing. This should greatly enhance the functionality of the system when its on your table, reducing the odds of it moving around.
By purchasing this bundle you are acknowledging you have read our terms and services page located HERE
Contents are Digital STL's for Home 3D Printing
(1) Ground Pumping Station File
(1) Pressure Tower File
(1) Processing Plant File
(1) Large Tank File
(1) Small Tank File
(1) Pipeline Straight Section Female to Female Port File
(1) Pipeline Straight Section Male to Female Port File
(1) Pipeline Straight Section Male to Male Port File
(1) Pipeline Curved Section File
(1) Pipeline 3 Way Intersection File
Files including 3 basing options: Hexed for Battletech, Baseless, and Dual Function Hextech.
Digital Refund Policy and After Purchase Support
Due to the nature of digital purchases and the inability to retract the files delivered, we are unable to offer refunds in 99% of all cases where a purchase is made. For this reason we offer a number of free sampler files that we strongly recommend you download and test before finalizing any purchases. When in doubt, ask! We operate a professional 3D printer farm and have the experience required to tell you if the files are suitable for your machine or not.
After purchase support at the studio is excellent. You can read about our commitment to it HERE. As an overall summary if there are any problems with the files themselves please contact us and it will be investigated and fixed. All our files are tested extensively before released, but with the ever growing number of different machines and slicers, its wise to remain vigilant to developing problems. Steel Warrior Studios itself cannot guarantee assistance with basic machine operation or machine troubleshooting, we can only guarantee help with the files themselves. For general troubleshooting with your 3D printer, we recommend joining our community discord where I, and many other veterans of the technology can offer assistance.