Model Name: Hextech Trinity City Slums
Model Designer: Thunderhead Studio
Model Line: Sci-Fi 6mm
Kit Material: STL File
Configuration Options: N/A
Scale: 6mm (1/285)
Trinity City is a wealthy, powerful city state, but like all great centers of civilization it is built on the backs of the common folk. The average laboring citizen can only afford a small unit inside a compact residential housing unit often referred to as a slum. Grouped together in large districts, these lower income housing blocks often live in the shadows of the impressive towering structures of the wealthy Trinity City elite.
The Trinity City Slums STL Bundle is intended to give the community a fast, affordable building bundle that can be printed in mass and used to fill an entire board and create a truly immersive city battlefield. The majority of these designs are approx. level 2 in height and have a wide enough footprint that they will instantly add some density to your tabletop. As such its applicable to all the great features of the HEXTECH system which can be viewed HERE.
This bundle includes HEXTECH Universal features and Magnet Connections, read below for more informtion
- HEXTECH Universal. The Universal base system was designed to give players the option of removing their terrain pieces from the HEXTECH base and using them in other gaming systems. Change formats on the fly without compromise!
- Magnet Connections. Sockets have been added to each file of this bundle, allowing you to install magnets in the bottoms of each building and base allowing for fast setup and take down. This should greatly enhance the functionality of the system when its on your table, reducing the odds of it moving around.
By purchasing this bundle you are acknowledging you have read our terms and services page located HERE
Contents are Digital STL's for Home 3D Printing
- Single Hex Housing Apartment Block
- 4 Hex Level 2 Slums complex with a bridged walkway
- 4 Hex Level 2 Slums complex with a bridged walkway (Mirrored for opposite road placement)
- 5 Hex Corner Slums Housing Complex
- 5 Hex Slums Complex
- 6 Hex Commons Building (Small Store or Religious Building)
- 8 Hex Tiered Slums building, Suitable for Middle Class Citizens
Files include 2 basing options: Standard Hexed and optional HEXTECH Universal Base
Digital Refund Policy and After Purchase Support
Due to the nature of digital purchases and the inability to retract the files delivered, we are unable to offer refunds in 99% of all cases where a purchase is made. For this reason we offer a number of free sampler files that we strongly recommend you download and test before finalizing any purchases. When in doubt, ask! We operate a professional 3D printer farm and have the experience required to tell you if the files are suitable for your machine or not.
After purchase support at the studio is excellent. You can read about our commitment to it HERE. As an overall summary if there are any problems with the files themselves please contact us and it will be investigated and fixed. All our files are tested extensively before released, but with the ever growing number of different machines and slicers, its wise to remain vigilant to developing problems. Steel Warrior Studios itself cannot guarantee assistance with basic machine operation or machine troubleshooting, we can only guarantee help with the files themselves. For general troubleshooting with your 3D printer, we recommend joining our community discord where I, and many other veterans of the technology can offer assistance.