Model Name: Small Urban Commerce Bundle
Model Designer: Steel Warrior Studios
Model Line: 6mm Terrain
Configuration Options: N/A
Scale: 6mm (1/285)
Measurements: Varies per building
The Small Urban Commerce Bundle is a collection of 6 small businesses that would be commonly found in a city environment. Loaded with variety and detailing these buildings are sure to please. We put alot of time and effort into modeling on as many real world objects as possible. The majority of the buildings include "functional" elements such as building ventilation and waste disposal bins. You may be surprised by how many small details we have managed to get printable at this scale, including text based signage for 5 of the 6 structures in this pack. Additionally everything is constructed to print without supports with the sole exception of the Gas Station Pump Roof. Files include a hexed and hexless version of each buildings.
- Attachable Business Signs
- Full 360 degree detailing.
- Functional and Sensible designs (Example: Garbage Bins in the rear, ventilation systems)
- Specially sculpted detailing (Mechanics Solar Panel, Motor Hotel AC Units, Donut Shop drive through)
- Gas Station (Stand alone convenience store and Pump sections)
- Donut Shop / Fast Food Vendor
- Motor Hotel with attached "dive" bar
- Premium Restaurant with VIP bar / tea hut on the roof
- Mechanics Garage
- Car Dealership (with cylinder display hall and roof mount for a display vehicle)
All buildings are made to a standard level height for game-play. Roof play-ability is an option for a few number of the designs in this set. The set is HEXTECH Compatible, but does not allow for every hex to be played on perfectly in the same manner as the Hextech line.
Donut Shop / Fast Food Vendor
5 matching signs for the buildings
- 1.25" Hexed (Battletech compatible)
- Standard Wargame (Hexless)
** We cannot offer refunds on digital products. If your unsure if your printer can handle these files, please download the FREE Steel Warrior Studios Sample pack and test print it before committing. Thank you**
** Please Note: SWS cannot assist you with basic printer operation or troubleshooting. For general printer help our best advise is join one of the larger printer groups on Facebook, usually the community knows whats wrong with your machine and can help. If you experience any problems with the files themselves or the download please contact us at Info@SteelWarriorStudios.com**