Model Name: Hextech Free STL Sampler
Model Designer: Thunderhead Studio
Model Line: Sci-Fi 6mm
Production: Steel Warrior Studios 3D Printing Service
Kit Material: PLA FDM Plastic
Configuration Options: N/A
Scale: 6mm (1/285)
HEXTECH is built around a futuristic dystopian city state called Trinity City. Towering skyscrapers reach out to the sky while tightly packed urban slums span out as far as the eye can see. At the city edge is a massive wall complex built to withstand assault by 15m tall mechs. Entirely self sufficient the city is both a glimmering jewel of humanity on the outside, while being completely rotten on the inside.
The sampler bundle is a risk free way of trying out the HEXTECH terrain system without spending a dime. As such its applicable to all the great features of the HEXTECH system which can be viewed HERE. Please enjoy!
This bundle includes HEXTECH Universal features and Magnet Connections, read below for more information
- HEXTECH Universal. The Universal base system was designed to give players the option of removing their terrain pieces from the HEXTECH base and using them in other gaming systems. Change formats on the fly without compromise!
- Magnet Connections. Sockets have been added to each file of this bundle, allowing you to install magnets to each section and connect them in any combination of your choosing. This should greatly enhance the functionality of the system when its on your table, reducing the odds of it moving around.
By purchasing this bundle you are acknowledging you have read our terms and services page located HERE
Contents are Digital STL's for Home 3D Printing
(1) Condolife Classic Building
(1) Condolife V2 Building
(1) City in Ruins Condolife Building
(1) Delta Base Closed Personnel Hab
(1) Slums Single Block
(1) Sampler 2 Lane Road System
(1) Sampler 4 Lane Road System
(6) Sampler Hexed Hills
(1) Complete Mark 3 Wall Bundle (15 Files)
Files including 2 basing options: Hexed for Battletech, Universal Hextech.
Digital Refund Policy and After Purchase Support
Due to the nature of digital purchases and the inability to retract the files delivered, we are unable to offer refunds in 99% of all cases where a purchase is made. For this reason we offer a number of free sampler files that we strongly recommend you download and test before finalizing any purchases. When in doubt, ask! We operate a professional 3D printer farm and have the experience required to tell you if the files are suitable for your machine or not.
After purchase support at the studio is excellent. You can read about our commitment to it HERE. As an overall summary if there are any problems with the files themselves please contact us and it will be investigated and fixed. All our files are tested extensively before released, but with the ever growing number of different machines and slicers, its wise to remain vigilant to developing problems. Steel Warrior Studios itself cannot guarantee assistance with basic machine operation or machine troubleshooting, we can only guarantee help with the files themselves. For general troubleshooting with your 3D printer, we recommend joining our community discord where I, and many other veterans of the technology can offer assistance.